2. The competition is open from 12:01pm Thursday 21st December and closes at 11.59am on Thursday 28th December the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
3. To enter: Entrants should fill out their details (Name, Employee number email, address and preferred fixture)
4. The winners will be chosen at random and contacted on 2nd January 2024.
5. Contest Promoter (the “Promoter”) is Carabao Energy Drinks, 1420 Arlington Business Park, Reading, RG7 4SA, is hosting this competition on behalf of TJ Morris Ltd (Home Bargains). The EFL have not sponsored this contest in any way.
6. The Promoter will inform winners on 2nd January 2024.
7. The winner must confirm their acceptance of the prize by acknowledging to the email within 24 hours.
8. The competition is open to adults living in the UK above the age of 18 only, except employees of the Promoter, their families or anyone directly connected with the prize. Entries from other countries and from those under 18 will not be accepted and will automatically be disqualified.
9. The prize is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount.
10. Winners must not be scheduled to work a TJ Morris Ltd shift that conflicts with the selected fixture time.
11. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its discretion.
13. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other terms and conditions apply.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
15. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entrants agree to have their entry details and information shared with TJ Morris Ltd (Home Bargains).
18. Winners agree to have their name and county of residence published and may be required to participate in post event publicity.
19. The prize draw shall be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Football games are there to be enjoyed and we’d like to respectfully remind all TJ Morris Ltd colleagues that they (and their guests) are representing the company.