2. The competition is open from 9am Monday 30th October and closes at 11.59pm Sunday 5th November (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
3. To enter: Entrants should follow our TikTok account (CarabaoUK) and then reply to the original post with their console type.
4. The winners will be chosen at random and contacted within 24 hours of the closing date.
5. Contest Promoter (the “Promoter”) is Carabao Energy Drinks, 1420 Arlington Business Park, Reading, RG7 4SA . The EFL and EA Sports have not sponsored this contest in any way.
6. The Promoter will inform the winner within 24 hours after the Closing Date.
7. The winner must confirm their acceptance of the prize by acknowledging to the response within 24 hours.
8. The competition is open to adults living in the UK above the age of 18 only, except employees of the Promoter, their families or anyone directly connected with the prize. Entries from other countries and from those under 18 will not be accepted and will automatically be disqualified.
9. The prize is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount.
10. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its discretion.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other terms and conditions apply.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 5 days of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Winners agree to have their name and county of residence published and may be required to participate in post event publicity.
17. The prize draw shall be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.